Sunday, March 11, 2007

This will get your noodle.

from a post in Wired Magazine News:

This will get your noodle.

When Second Life intigrates the Firefox Browser on Textures and my
Avatar Plays World of War Craft on his TV and I am getting Money on E-bay for the items I aquire in World of War Craft and downstairs
people are buying my designs and a client walks in that wants me to
build him a Stadium but I tell him to come back tomorrow because
downstairs out my virtual window a Band I like in a country 3000
miles away is playing and at Home i'm talking with my family, then I
hit the controls in my Second Life Home that work the oven in my real
life home to cook dinner, turn on the porch lights and transfer my
Lindens and Paypal Cash to my Bank Account to pay my bills so I can
shut off the computer and be done for the day at 5:00 PM after
logging in at Noon spend some time with the kids and later make love
to my wife on a weekday because neither of us is exhausted or
stressed over money...

Am I
A: Working in a Virtual environment on my own schedule
B: Playing a Video game
C: Spending time with my kids
D: Attending a concert
E: Cooking Dinner
F: Creating quality time during the week for my spouse
G: Looking for Morpheus and Trinity

> author uknown
> link missing

No comments: